photo lovehome_zpsdd368d9d.png  photo loveabout_zps74416c03.png  photo twitter_zpsefe8e76e.png

Saturday, April 26, 2014

AN APPLE A DAY KEEPS THE SKIN ISSUES AWAY


For gorgeous skin run to the kitchen and grab your vinegar…Apple Cider Vinegar to be exact. Apple Cider Vinegar (ACV) sounds sweet and inviting much like our beloved fall beverage Apple Cider. This isn’t the case, it has a strong potent smell of vinegar that makes your eyes water and nose want to run off your face. Even though ACV may not necessarily be smell and taste friendly our skin loves this stuff!


An Apple A Day Keeps The Skin Issues Away: Apple Cider Vinegar is extremely effective for treating common skin issues such as acne, warts, dark spots and other skin problems. The ACV is also fantastic for overall health of our skin by making it look younger and much smoother. How does this work? ACV has a tonic action that promotes blood circulation in the tiny capillaries that irrigate our skin.* Because this vinegar is also antiseptic, it prevents bacteria and viruses that often lead to irritations on the skin. The ACV has the ability to balance out the pH balance and condition our skin, giving it a more even tone appearance.*

My personal experience with ACV: During my first trimester my skin began to breakout in acne madness (this is a sign of a girl, right?), even though my doctor said the medicated acne treatment I was currently using was pregnancy safe, I figured there had to be something better! So I did a little research and was introduced to ACV. The very first night I applied the ACV, it began to work instantly and I woke up the next morning with clearer skin. Now even 9 months after my pregnancy I am still religiously using ACV as a daily and mid-night toner. In a short period of time my skin began to appear healthier and even had a natural glow too it!  The trash can now proudly owns my previous expensive chemically induced toner!

Apple Cider Vinegar benefits the skin but the benefits don’t just stop there!
  • Stop the itch of a mosquito bite**
  • Soothe sore throats**
  • Detoxify**
  • Hiccup destroyer!**

ACV will be your friend around the house too Click Here

No comments:

Post a Comment